Heat shrink insulating tape is used for cable repair and tubing sealing .
There are some features :
1. When heated , it will shrink and adhere to the objects .
2. One-side coated with adhesive , it will make sure the objects repaired with HSIT sealed and waterproof .
3. Do not need to cut the cable or pipe, can be used directly .
Some customers said that they can not use it very well . So we share the ratio with you .
Note the following :
1 .First , Wrap them in a neat loop and fix them with heat .
2. Wrap 2-3 laps and heat once .
3. At the end , Tuck the end of the tape into the inner layer and heat it up .
Heat evenly and make sure the adhesive melt completely , or it will not waterproof .
Author: Dicore Technology
When the diameters of heat shrink tubing and cable are similar , you shouldmake sure the duanl wall heat shrink tubing be compeletely shrink .
We are a heat shrink tubing manufacturer , this vedio shows expanding process of heat shrink tubing .
We will introduce the production process of heat shrink tubing by vedios , this vedio is the first step , Squeeze the material into a tube .